Thursday, September 6, 2018

And Yet Another Pink Baby Shower!



I had just finished drafting the blogpost for my baby shower, when I was surprised by yet another!

This time it was by the SPK girls. Similar as the last time, it was a semi surprise. Why? Well, Hubby learned a hard lesson the last time, hence he gave me a heads up that he was planning to take me out for an intimate lunch. What he failed to realize was that he had scheduled it just before Friday prayers... and I know my husband very very well. Never in a million years would he skip solat jumaat for lunch, even for me!

By the time we stepped foot at Empire Hotel Subang, I looked at my watch and was feeling very suspicious. And as expected, it was yet another surprise baby shower, this time courtesy of my #neighbourslikesisters gang!

They decorated a corner table beautifully, ironically with some items from my DIY room party stash! *chuckles*

I immediately recognized my disco balls and silver sequined cloth.

Love the 'GIRL' balloon! Definitely coming with me to the hospital too.

Beautiful cake - the sleeping figurine is soooo adorable!

Yeay for diaper cake!

Love the personalized door gifts.

Bath and body works cream for each of us. 

Placemats on doilys.

Yours truly beaming in our beautiful corner.

It was a buffet lunch cum high-tea, and we stuffed ourselves silly. It was definitely a great outing with the girls. Different from my prior baby shower where it was all games and hoohah, this one was more of an intimate chat and catching up session, plus gossip of course! We did play some games, but interestingly it was a questionnaire about how well they knew me. Funnily enough, I couldn't even answer some of the questions... one if it was, "What was Liz's favourite childhood toy?" (Erm, did I even have one??!!) *chuckles*

Answering questions... ignore the messy table!

Cake cutting session.

So much love for these girls. 

Thank you girls, for the intimate time out. So touched with your efforts and your presence. Oh baby AY, if only you can see how excited these aunties are for your arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...