Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Mid-Thirties

29th November 2017

Notice anything different between the two?

Yes, sharp eyes. Today I turn 35 which means I can no longer claim myself as 'early thirties'. The official title is now mid-thirties! Hence the first line of the description above has been edited accordingly *giggles*

So how does the mid-thirties feel like? Surreal to put it mildly. That being said, Alhamdulillah I am thankful for a lot of things that has been bestowed upon me in my thirties. InsyaAllah, I pray for a brighter future, good health and wealth, and abundance of happiness.

Now, how long can I call myself mid-thirties? Until I'm 39 perhaps? *chuckles*

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Liz! May you be blessed with the best of what life can offer! Take care and enjoy your mid-thirties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday. u still look awesome like before , even change to "mid"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...