So anyway, Hubby is currently off on a business trip (over the weekend, jeez!) so I decided to embark on my hospital bag list. My oh my, I certainly have much much more to buy. For the past 7 months, I have been buying clothes left right and center, but absolutely neglecting other necessities.
Although I am reusing a lot of her Babang’s things, there are certain items that I will still need to buy brand new for her. (5 years or even 9 years is a bit too much for some things to be reused). I threw out a lot of leftover baby products, especially baby oil and baby powder. I had like 3 bottles of baby oil, and a huge giant bottle of powder. Honestly, I’m not a huge believer of baby oil and powder. I prefer baby cream moisturizers! Anyway, here are the items on the list:
- Newborn diapers
- Baby toiletries such as minyak angin, shampoo, wash gel, moisturizing cream, diaper rash cream etc.
- Baby hair brush - the old one dah keras gila, I wonder why??
- Baby wipes and cotton balls
- Hand sanitizer for visitors
- Nipple cream *uurrggghh* definitely a must have
- Baby towel and muslin cloth/ napkins - the old ones dah jadi kain buruk *giggles*
- Crib mattress - just because the old one got mouldy *smacks head*
- Milk bottle and cleaning brush - just one, just in case
- Milk storage bags, for when I start pumping
- Car seat mirror and a stroller fan
I was in Mothercare earlier and started picking out things for my haul, but the lady at the counter was so nice, she said that there is a sale coming up for Merdeka. Terus letak balik everything. I’m also checking and comparing prices online - I'll share which ones offer the best deals. I’ll update this post with photos, once I purchase everything!
Hopefully I find the time to blog about my hospital bag checklist! Till then, take care!