Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scambaiting

Following my last post, I decided to seek external views on this issue. To my surprise, there are a group of people who spend a part of each day running elaborate cons on Internet scammers. They consider themselves enforcers of justice, and whatever information the gather, are handed over to the relevant authorities for action. Scambaiters! That’s my new word for the month... Haha!!

Read this scambaiter’s experience in conning an internet scammer here.

P.S: My Dad is currently in London. Apparently he wants to report the scammer to the Interpol. Let’s just hope he doesn’t spend all our inheritance there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...