So instead of only having representatives from each precinct in the RA committee, we unanimously decided that to be better prepared for the dialogue, we needed one sub-committee for each major issue, namely:
- Legal - Cahaya SPK is blessed to have aplenty of lawyers. This team studies the S&P, the clubhouse agreements and the security agreements.
- Security - This team handles all matters related to security, such as relations with the security company, meetings with the developer for security handover.
- Clubhouse - This team handles everything that has to do with the clubhouse including expediting its handover.
- Infrastructure: This team handles issues on infrastructure and liasion with MBSA, such as championing the building of schools, road lights and the likes of it.
- Maintenance: Last but not least, this team handles any issues within the enclave, such as road safety, mosquitoes fogging and the likes of it.
So where do I fit? I am still holding the responsibilities as Secretary of the RA. Can't add anymore on my plate, thank you very much. As it is, all of last week I was running from the office straight to an RA sub-committee meeting (usually security). I leave the house early morning with Aiden still asleep and come home late at night to see my son in pajamas.
Can you spot me?
And a sneak peak of my living room!
Our very own Cahaya SPK Balai Polis sarjan reminding everyone to bring up their car keys to the bedroom so that the car alarm can be triggered as an alternative to the alarm panic button, in the case of a break in.
And of course, pictures from the Cahaya SPK Dialogue Session.
So in a nutshell, these were what we discussed:
- Stricter entry and exit procedures to the enclave, including tags for contractor management.
- Implementation of a 24hours call centre number for emergencies.
- Tiger eye service for houses which are empty for a certain period of time, i.e. owners are out for a holiday.
- Opening of second guard house.
- Confirmation that alarm and phone automation system are usable with Unifi.
- Extra features for the alarm system (at an extra cost, of course)
- Extension to two years free for clubhouse usage.
- Sourcing for cafe operators and retail shops (anyone interested?)
- Our very own Cahaya SPK water tank to be operational by 1st April 2011.
- Land for primary school found suitable in Cahaya SPK. Plans have been submitted to the technical department of the Ministry of Education.
- Petition for extension of railing in P3 was agreed.
- Construction of ramp into Cahaya SPK to start in May 2011.
- Reaffirmation that defects shall be recitified within 30days of entering it into the customer e-portal.
- Speed breakers to be installed after the guard house.
- Family day with SPK management to be organized.
So that's it dear residents. Official minutes to follow. I am off to another RA meeting. Ciao!