Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya 2009!


Selamat Hari Raya Peeps! Albeit a bit late, it is the thought that counts.

We have been travelling non stop since Friday (2 days before Raya), starting from Ipoh, to Teluk Intan and then to Kuantan. Aiden is getting a bit restless in the car, refusing to sit in his car seat. His preferred position is standing by the window, watching cars zoom by. He has also been quite cranky at houses without A/C (very choosy), but would almost always strike up a smile whenever he sees hubby's camera lense zoomed at him (see picture above)!

Friends and relatives have been asking when my house is "open" for raya. Sob sob... Unfortunately there are no open houses scheduled this year. Yes, yes - I know 2 years back I had 3 open houses during Syawal. But this year, with Aiden and the new house (plus training the new maid which sometimes equals not having a maid), my hands are simply full! Nevertheless, we would gladly receive your Hari Raya open house invites with open arms (and mouths)!

*Sigh* Esok Hubby kerja. I am also scheduled for work. But I don't think I am going to report for work. I told the boss my attendance at work would ultimately depend on my mood. Haha, good to know I have an accommodating boss. Colleagues reading this, I think i'm going to "work from home" tomorrow... *cheeky grin*

Right, I have got to head off to prepare for the drive back home. Last breakfast at this lovely hotel, last packing, last baju raya, and last round of houses to visit before we hit the East Coast highway! To everyone going on the highway, drive safely! Ops Sikap lah!!!

Adat jauh beri berita,
Adat dekat saling menasihati,
Andai berbicara tersilap kata,
Maaf dipinta sepenuh hati

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Ikhlas dari Liz, Siddiq and Baby Aiden.

Have a blissful Eid! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya Liz, maaf zahir batin...
    "work from home" eyh? I wish...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...