Monday, April 10, 2017

999

At time of writing, I'm currently at 999 followers on Instagram. It's been fun, watching the numbers steadily grow from 500 to the higher hundreds, ever since I made my account public last year.

I wonder who's going to be my 1000th follower....



Update: And so... I hit the 1K mark, on the same day that Vivy hit her 1M mark. Goes to show that I am eons away from ever matching those kind of numbers *giggles*

 Nahhhh, I'm perfectly happy with my cosy number of followers; no worries!


2 comments:

  1. ka ching ka ching!!
    who knew you became the next vivy>> LOVE LIZZIE
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha comment nie sangat cute. In my dreams jer la Zie :)

      Delete

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...