Friday, August 27, 2010

Bitten By The Train Craze...

News flash, news flash! There is a toy store in Pavilion going bankrupt. Okay, that was simply mean. I mean they're having a moving out sale.

I have been eyeing this Chuggington carry case like for the longest time. But it was so darn expensive... 3 digits okay! But the shop was giving a 20% discount. So I got it for Aiden. Well actually Mummy was more excited!

It even came with 3 Chuggington die-casts. Comes with compartments to store even more die-casts. And yes, I do know that the light blue train is Thomas, not Chuggington....

The shop even had 50% off all die-casts.

" Toby... well let's say, he's square!!!"

So what are you waiting for? If your son (or even daugher or even yourself) is as train-crazy as my son, go now! Before they close for good...

1 comment:

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...